Thanks for the response.
I have visited your Facebook page on "The Well" and replied directly to you via email, as you suggested.
Koinonia Springfield Community Church envisions a congregation:
• which strives to emulate the radical hospitality and love of Jesus. We will support the full inclusion and participation of all persons in the life and ministry of the church regardless of age, race, gender identity, socioeconomic status, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, family formation or ethnicity;
• that thinks “outside of the box,” is willing to learn from other faith traditions, is open to different styles of worship, and looks toward new possibilities and potentials for ministry;
• where everyone is encouraged to ask questions and discuss the messages shared as, together, we struggle with the challenges of faith and observance;
• working both collectively and individually for the greater good by being active in service, mission, empathy, and social justice;
• that dedicates as much of its resources to support others as it does to maintain the church;
• that truly believes that God is love, that grace is freely given not earned, and that every person is wonderfully created in the image of the Creator;
• where all can find support in becoming the individuals God has created them to be.
Given these givens, do you still feel we can work together to glorify God and engender a spirit of cooperation, community, and communion here in Springfield?